Sunday 25 November 2007

last update, thank goodness.












I am so pleased that I have all my tatting photos on here now. Hopefully they won't disappear at will! The round motif with a tail is a gorgeous thread from Suetta called Raspberry sherbet, hand died, it is really lovely. The black bookmark is the scarf that I put on the old lady doll. The silver motif was going to be a snood for my long hair...but I had it cut. It is from Mary Maynards book using 4 stitches everywhere.
The snowflake was a challenge, it was the first time I used a diagramm pattern, that was done in Belgium too, I bought the book in Bruges, a snowfake for every day in December. One of a great series of small sized books.
The orange one is one of Jennifer Williams playing with Patterns motifs. And the last one is the really lovely thread from Dorcas in the 2007 thread exchange, she also sent me the beads to go with it.









No comments: