Wednesday 26 December 2007

Shuttles


There has been some discussion on Here Be Tatters about Pumkin Seed Shuttles, I was introduced to the ones in the corner on their own as such, Think I will now call them Melon seeds!
I have taken this photo of a small number of my stash of shuttles, my favourites..mostly.. The centre ones are very dark wood, I bought them for a song, they were very badly put together, Ron saw them and said "I would buy those if I were you, they are easily fixed," so I did......and he did!!The black one at the bottom is an Archer shuttle, a dream to use. The shiny metal one below the Lady Hoare green and red one is German Silver that Helen my eldest daughter bought for me, the year before last, for Christmas. The bone ones, Hayley, my youngest daughter bought me last Christmas. The only shuttle I never use is the bright blue Inox shuttle, I just don't like it, it comes apart and is slippery, just as well it's one of my purchases isn't it?

1 comment:

Debbie S. said...

HI Sylvia... enjoyed your blog so much I had you bookmarked... so when I got tagged... your link was very handy! :)
You have been tagged.
Here's the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.